Saturday, January 23, 2016

Saturday Market


Saturday Market on Zaragosa is well attended by many of the snowbirds and expats living in the city.
There is a myriad of food items to savour and buy: delicious cheeses, produce, delectable bakery items, fruit, jams and jellies, and much more.  Tables and chairs are set up so if you are so inclined, you can enjoy coffee with your pastries and food. Volunteers at animal shelters often bring adoptable animals to show off.  A little something for everyone! Today I'll go again to see what more I can buy and enjoy! Have to get there early to get the best of the goodies.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

I just got back from the farmers market myself! I hope you got some of that cheese. I feel so fortunate that now I'm in Phoenix I'll be able to go to the farmers market every Saturday of the year. But I will definitely miss the home-grown Texas tomatoes I had the past five years.

William Kendall said...

Definitely the sort of place I'd frequent.

Sharon said...

Those cheeses look yummy!

Kay said...

Sounds like a real treat, especially deep in winter. We won't have a market here for several more months.

biebkriebels said...

Those cheeses look very good!

Andy said...

Looks like a good place to be in the winter months.