Sunday, January 03, 2016

Narcissus



I haven't been out and about yet to take photos since we have been busy getting settled into our January apartment: changing money, buying groceries, and trying to remember bus routes.  This morning we are meeting friends for brunch.  I think then I will feel settled. Incidentally, our apartment is behind the black fence partially circling the small pool.

One of the resident cats in our inn likes to visit our apartment ("not allowed," said the owner), but the cats roam freely in the common area.  This little one is a bit narcissistic, don't you think?

Linking to Saturday's Critters

9 comments:

Sharon said...

Admiring his own reflection, yes I agree!

Kathy said...

An apartment that comes with a pet - what a great idea. I'm glad the landlord isn't too strict on enforcing the rules.

Lowell said...

Cute kitty. But I've found all cats are narcissists! And I confirmed it this morning when I asked my Cleopatra what she thought. She meowed in agreement. Looks like a nice place to spend some non-Minnesota winter time. :)

Janey and Co. said...

I think you have a new friend. So happy for you....that you are in sunny Mexico! Janey

TexWisGirl said...

cute neighbor to welcome you. :)

William Kendall said...

What a sweetie!

biebkriebels said...

He is curious to the new in habitants or welcoming you.

eileeninmd said...

You may have a new friend in the neighborhood. Cute kitty! Enjoy your new place! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your weekend!

carol l mckenna said...

Great shots of the cute 'visiting cat' ~ have a fun brunch ~

Wishing you a fun weekend, ^_^